Daily Five Apr 05 2017
All the below notes will also be updated in the ARISE IAS RAG List for systematic revision.
Join below telegram group for daily updates/questions/tips Click Here
1) which among the given organization will be responsible to operate the cyber swachhta Kendra launched by the union ministry of electronics and IT on February 21, 2017?
A) Cyber Appellate Tribunal
B) Standardization, Testing and Quality certification Directorate
C) National informatics centre
D) Indian computer emergency response team
2) The Indian coast Guard conducted a joint exercise with which countries counterpart in February6, 2017 to exchange cooperation and exchange of operational expertise?
A) United Arab Emirates
D) United nations
3) In medieval India, The designations “Mahattara” and “pattakila” were used for
A) Military officers
B) Village headmen
C) Specialists in Vedic rituals
D) Chiefs of craft guide
4) Which country is set to launch world’s first and largest nuclear icebreaker fleet for a vast Arctic army?
D) United states
5) Scientists from which country successfully transplanted the world’s smallest pacemaker, micra Trans catheter packing system, for the first time in a patient suffering from Bradycardia?
A) United states
Indian computer emergency response Team
Union minister of Electronics and IT Ravi Shankar Prasad launched cyber swachhta Kendra in New Delhi on February 21, 2017 for botnet cleaning and malware analysis as a part of digital India initiative. To create a secure cyber space by detecting botnet infections, cyber swachhta Kendra will operate in close coordination and collaboration with internet service providers and Antivirus companies,
the center is being operated by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-in)
4) B, RUSSIA
World’s tiniest pacemaker unveiled