Daily Five Apr 29 2017
All the below notes will also be updated in the ARISE IAS RAG List for systematic revision.
Join below telegram group for daily updates/questions/tips Click Here
1. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
a. All resolutions come in the category of substantive motions
b. All resolution are required to be voted upon
c. All motions need not necessarily be substantive
d. All motions are put to vote of the house.
2. Who among the following certifies a bill as Money bill?
c. Only Lok Sabha
3. Which of the following is not a breach of parliamentary privilage?
a. Preventing member from proceeding to house
b. Trying to bribe a member of parliament.
c. Shouting slogans against members outside parliament
d. Throwing leaflets from the visitors’ gallery
4. Which of the following is true about parliamentary speaker
a. Speaker can be a member of opposition party
b. Speaker resigns from party after getting elected
c. Speaker’s precedence is above Governors of state
d. Speaker appoints deputy speaker
5. Which of the following statement is correct?
a. Law made by state legislature can be applicable only in the territory of that state
b. Parliament enjoys the power of extra territorial legislation i.e law made by it will be applicable to Indians citizens living abroad