Daily Five Jul 07 2017
Sound sleep helps in retaining the information stored in mind for long time.
2. Prelims Questions
1. Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve has parts in
2. Which of the following can be considered as global commons
2. outer space
Choose the right option
a. 1 and 2
b. 1 and 3
c. 1 only
Global commons is a term typically used to describe international, supranational, and global resource domains in which common-pool resources are found. Global commons include the earth’s shared natural resources, such as the high oceans, the atmosphere, outer space and the Antarctic in particular. Cyberspace may also meet the definition of a global commons.
The ABR covers the Shendurney and Peppara wildlife sanctuaries and parts of the Neyyar sanctuary in Kerala and the Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve of Tamil Nadu.
3. QuickBytes (Use these quotes/figures/facts in your Mains Exam)
UPSC aspirant mistakenly studies United State’s polity instead of Indian Polity
4. RAG topics
2. Antibiotic resistance
5. Today’s Mains Questions
1. Is ‘My country first’ policy a threat to global goals? Justify your answer with examples
2. The world is heading towards a post-antibiotic era in which common infections will once again kill. Suggest steps to stop antibiotic resistance
All the above notes will also be updated in the ARISE IAS RAG List for systematic revision. Join below telegram group for daily updates/questions/discussions Click Here