Daily Five Jul 25 2017
Practice being straight forward and witty in your answers. Will help a lot during interview.
Panel: Write something on this page so that when a happy person reads it, it should make him unhappy and when unhappy person reads it, it should make him happy.
Candidate (After thinking very hard): “This time will pass anyway”
2. Prelims Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Paika Rebellion?
a. It occurred in Odisha against the British Rulers.
b. It pre-dates the first war of independence in 1857
2. Which of the following is not an agency of United nations?
a. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
b. International Labour Organization (ILO)
c. Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
3. QuickBytes (Use these quotes/figures/facts in your Mains Exam)
4. RAG topics
1. Missile Diplomacy
2. Floods in Bihar & Assam
5. Today’s Mains Questions
1. Missile Diplomacy of North Korea is harming and isolating the country more than anything else. Discuss the issue of US – North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy.
2. With widespread drought followed by unprecedented and heavy monsoons, India has emerged as one of the biggest victims of climate change this year. The two worst affected states are the usual suspects – Bihar and Assam, which have a long sad history of floods. Why Bihar & Assam are so vulnerable to floods during monsoon?
All the above notes will also be updated in the ARISE IAS RAG List for systematic revision. Join below telegram group for daily updates/questions/discussions Click Here