- Critically examine whether growing population is the cause of poverty OR poverty is the main cause of population increase in India. (2015)
- Poverty estimation
- Elderly in India
- Demographic dividend
- Poverty Cycle
- It said 71 per cent of elderly population resides in villages while 29 per cent is in cities.
- Mention the advantages of the cultivation of pulses because of which the year 2016 was declared as the International Year of Pulses by United Nations. (2017)
- Discuss the changes in the trends of labour migration within and outside India in the last four decades. (2015)
- Discuss the extent, causes, and implications of the ‘nutrition transition’ said to be underway in India. (2011)
- Has Indian economy become less labour-absorbent? Discuss.
- How globalization has led to the reduction of employment in the formal sector of the Indian economy? Is increased informalization detrimental to the development of the country? (2016)
- Discuss the positive and negative effects of globalization on women in India (2015)
- Critically examine the effects of globalization on the aged population in India.(2013)
- Effects on globalization on children or youth
- Globalization and cultural diversity
- Globalization and Agriculture
- Anti-globalization trends in the world
- Effect of globalization on rural India
- Globalization and environment
- Globalization and education
- Evaluate the impact of globalization on institution of family in India.