- Recognition of national parties & benefits
- Model code of conduct
- SC: Ensure Elections are secular
- Section of 10A RPA on `Disqualification for failure to lodge account of election expenses
- Paid news
- Representation of People’s Act Section 8(4)
- Give a brief review of Election Commission of India (Ans: Link)
- “The Indian party system is passing through a phase of transition which looks to be full of contradictions and paradoxes.” Discuss. (2016)
- E-postal ballots for NRI
- Indian party system
- Free and fair elections are the bedrock of democracy.
- Why two-party system is not suitable for Indian democracy?
- Can state funding of elections solve the problem of corruption in Indian elections? Critically analyse the pros and cons
- One India One Election will have adverse impact on India’s federal structure. Discuss
- Many countries around the world make it mandatory for citizens to vote. Does compulsory voting in India improve the functioning of democracy? Also elaborate the difficulties in implementing the same.
- What are the merits seen in employing NOTA button in Indian elections? Is it the right time to introduce “Right to reject”? Discuss