- One of the intended objectives of Union Budget 2017-18 is to ‘transform, energize and clean India’. Analyse the measures proposed in the Budget 2017-18 to achieve the objective. (2017)
- Women empowerment in India needs gender budgeting. What are the requirements and status of gender budgeting in the Indian context? (2016)
- What are the reasons for introduction of Fiscal responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) act, 2003? Discuss critically its salient features and their effectiveness. (2013)
- What is meaning of the term tax-expenditure? Taking housing sector as an example, discuss how it influences budgetary policies of the government.(2013)
- Discussion the rationale for introducing Good and services tax in India. Bring out critically the reasons for delay in roll out for its regime.(2013)
- Gender Budgeting
- Tax expenditure
- Less than 3% of Indians pay income tax is automatically construed to imply that a large majority avoid paying income tax. only 24 lakh Indians reported an income greater than 10 lakh rupees.
- Important trick to learn taxes: DIRECT TAXES :- [Shortcut = “wepro.co.in” ]We—wealth taxPro—property tax
INDIRECT TAXES :- [Shortcut = “excuse me” ]
- What are the advantages of completing Budget process before March?
- In recent times, finance bill has become a grab bag of legislations. Discuss its impact on our legislation process.