Join ARISE IAS telegram group to get daily high quality UPSC questions and other updates (Its FREE)
Click on the below group invite links to join our group/channel. If you are facing any problem joining telegram group then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will quickly try to help you out.
For complete silence and to just receive questions & updates from ARISE IAS, click below channel
For 90% silent group where you can respond to posts by ARISE IAS, click below group
For General Studies (English medium): (MAIN GROUP)
Below is another groups which is just a platform for you to discuss with like-minded people. No restriction on discussion.
Important instructions for the group members.
Aim of this group: To discuss very important updates/news/RAG topics which will be helpful for upcoming civil service examination. In short we use RAG plus strategy.
Motto: TEAM: Together Empowering to Achieve More
Rules of this group:
1. No irrelevant messages should be sent to this group (Ex: No good morning msg, festival wishes, forward messages etc)
2. Refrain from sending too many messages in the group. Focus on your studies, because it will be too much distracting if more time is spent on whatsapp/Telegram
3. No personal discussion in the group. Please keep all personal discussion out of this group
Anyone who breaks above rule will be removed from the group after first warning.
We will be sending some very important news updates/RAG topics/videos/mnemonic techniques/answer writing tricks etc. Do make use of it
Advance thanks for your co-operation. I am sure you all are serious and honest civil service aspirant who wants to fulfil their dreams as soon as possible.
What is RAG plus strategy?
RAG (Red-Amber-Green) strategy is a strategy to clear the Civil Services Exam (CSE).
RAG involves the following four steps:
1. Breaking down the entire Prelims/Mains syllabus into important topics and continuously updating it based on current affairs news.
2. These topics are segregated into three categories, Red, Amber and Green. 3. Framing questions on these topic (360 degree dimension)
4. Making notes on all these important topics such that it contains answer to all the questions.