Daily Five Jul 10 2017
Good analysis of Indian Constitution by Madhav Khosla:
2. Prelims Questions
1) Which of the countries participate in Malabar exercise
C) 1, 2, 4 only
D) All the above
2)Asia Africa growth corridor is an economic cooperation agreement between which of the following countries
A) India – South Africa
B) India – Japan
C) India – Israel
D) China – South Africa
China: Malabar exercise: India, US Japan go submarine-hunting in a veiled warning to China – The Economic Times
to counter OBOR, India and Japan propose Asia-Africa sea corridor – The Indian Express
3. QuickBytes (Use these quotes/figures/facts in your Mains Exam)
4. RAG topics
1. India Israel relations
2. Judicial activism
5. Today’s Mains Questions
1. Despite India’s hope, delinking Israel and Palestine in its foreign policy is easier said than done. Critically comment.
2. India – Israel ties are not just about Defence but also encompasses trade, agriculture, technology and tourism. Substantiate.
3. India must maintain diplomatic equilibrium between Israel and Arab. Comment.
4. The duty to deepen the democratic values lies in the electoral process. It is need of the hour to strengthen Election commission of India. Discuss.
5. What is meant by judicial activism? Is judicial activism desirable in a parliamentary system as obtained in India? Present your views with reference to suitable recent cases.
All the above notes will also be updated in the ARISE IAS RAG List for systematic revision. Join below telegram group for daily updates/questions/discussions Click Here