Daily Five May 02 2017
All the below notes will also be updated in the ARISE IAS RAG List for systematic revision.
Join below telegram group for daily updates/questions/tips Click Here
1. Which of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
(a) British Constitution
(b) U.S. Constitution
(c) Irish Constitution
(d) The Government of India Act, 1935
2. Which of the following marked the beginning of bicameralism system in India?
(a) Government of India Act, 1858
(b) Government of India Act, 1935
(c) Morley Minto Reforms
(d) Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms
3. States and Union territories and their territorial spread are dealt in which of the following Schedule of Indian Constitution?
(a) First Schedule
(b) Second Schedule
(c) Fourth Schedule
(d) Fifth Schedule
4. The First Law Commission was established under which of the following?
(a) Charter act of 1833
(b) Government of India Act, 1858
(c) Indian Council Act, 1861
(d) Charter Act of 1853
5. Which of the following strengthen Indian federalism?
1. Rule of law
2. Written Constitution
3. Rigidity of Constitution
4. Emergency provisions in the Constitution.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 1 and 3 only
(c) 2 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4